Join me. I shall bring you to a parade of fantasy.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A year older

On the 19th years old of age, I do not wish for anything this year.

I don't wish for presents.
I don't wish for fabulous dinner nor surprises.
I don't wish for anything.

All I want this year is that I hope to be a more HAPPIER person than I am now and there is NO more family conflicts.

  • This year will be another year of rush, works, exams and the stepping stone for an unpredictable future. 
  • Hereby, I pray for health and wisdom for me to withstand all the circumstances that come along the way throughout the year. 
  • I also pray for self-esteem and confident in myself too so that I will not feel afraid in attempt  of anything I want.
  • I pray for happiness and calmness in myself and I pray for success for all my friends who will be joining me in sitting STPM this year. 
  • I pray for family love, proper education and long lasting friendships. 
  • And most of all, I pray for myself to move on with life and leaving the past and be a more beautiful person. 
  • Let's not give up during hard times and give our best smiles to the world. 
  • Love family more!
And hereby, I sign off. =') 


No comments:

Post a Comment